Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Twilight Princess Wolf Songs


Hey everyone! Sheik here! First off, I am very sorry I haven't posted in a long time, I was having some technical difficulties. I will try to catch up on my posts very soon. Today, I want to talk about some of the music used in the series. Not just any music though, Twilight Princess music. Now on my opinion, Twilight Princess has the best music known to any video game. You just can't beat it. Today, I will be talking about the wolf songs.


Now incase you didn't know, one of the many things you can do as a wolf is howl. There are about ten songs that you can howl in the game. The first two, are the two playable grasses that you can play as a human. You can call Epona anytime if you howl next to the grass. The howled version of the song is the exact same as the normal one. You can also howl next to the grass you use to call the falcon. The only place where this has an effect is Lake Hylia where it will call the big twilight bird that you can ride on.


 
Next up are the six songs that you can learn from the howling stones. I talked briefly about these songs awhile ago in my Hero's Shade theory post, but I am just going to give you some reminders. You can learn these songs at howling stones which are scattered all over Hyrule. Once you howl the song, and you play it with Hero's Shade, he will show up in his wolf form somewhere on your map. Five out of the six  songs are from other games in the series. Right now, I am just going to list all of the wolf songs you can learn from the howling stones, and where they come from.
1) The Song of Healing (Majora's Mask)
2) Prelude of Light (Ocarina of Time)
3) Goron's Lullaby (Majora's Mask)
4) Requiem of Spirit (Ocarina of Time)
5) Ballad of Gales (Wind Waker)
6) Twilight Princess Theme (Twilight Princess)
 
 
The next Song is one well known by most people. That is of course, Zelda's Lullaby. This song can be learned in front of the sacred grove and is used multiple times inside as well. This is the only song you learn from a stone that can be played more than once.
 
Well that's all I have for you today! I hope that you enjoy! Please leave any questions or comments you have in the comments! Make sure to check out our Instagram page @thezeldagalaxy, and check out www.thenintenbros.blogspot.com for even more Nintendo tips, theories, updates, and more! Until then, Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment