Friday, September 9, 2016

Pic from media.moddb.com
 
Hello! My name is Sheik! As you can probably see, this blog is all about Zelda! Zelda is by far my favorite game ever. It has an amazing story line, and awesome gameplay. I haven't played a game from the series I haven't liked. Anyways, I hope to be doing a lot of tips, pointers, theories, and collection help. I will be doing some of my favorite theories, like the interlopers from Twilight Princess, and many from Majora's mask. Also I will be referring to the official Hyrule Historia quite often. Make sure that if you have any comments or suggestions, that say you say so in the comments! Your feedback is important to me! I hope that I will be able to post daily, so check back often! Like other Nintendo games too? Make sure you check out Nintenbros at http://thenintenbros.blogspot.com/ for tons of amazing game tips, theories, and info! I won't be posting any Skyward Sword things because all of that is covered by Fierce Deity, on Nintenbros. I also will have a few articles on there as well. Well, that's all for today! I will start with some tips tomorrow. Until then, bye!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Abby Rose! Sorry the response is late, there have been difficulties with the blog. They should be fixed now though!

      Delete