Sunday, October 16, 2016

Breath of The Wild: What we know so far

Hey Guys! What's up! Today I will be doing a quick post on Zelda's new game, Breath of The Wild. Before I start, if you want to be totally surprised when you get the game, then simply don't read this. I don't want to ruin the fun for you. Also, I will not be giving ANY spoilers about the story at all, for I haven't watched any myself, because I don't like spoilers. Well you must be thinking, Breath of The Wild? Sounds interesting. WELL IT IS! Lets jump right in.
 
 
 
Personally, I am SO excited for this game! This game contains the largest map of any Zelda game, it will take hours just to explore it all! Also I love all the freedom you get. This game is also really realistic, not just the graphics. In Breath of The Wild, you must find or kill your own food. Maybe you will find an apple, or maybe you must kill a bison. Another thing is that your weapons and tools break, and you will have to find more. Also, you must find your own clothes, and I haven't looked at any spoilers, but from what I have seen, Link does not wear the normal green tunic, hat, and boots like all the other titles. I'm not for sure whether they will make an appearance in the game, but I think change is good every once in awhile.
 
 
From the looks of it, there is also a super cool new enemy called Guardians. They are large robotic creatures that chase you around from the looks of the preview. I am pretty excited for them! Lets just say they are more than what they look like ;). I will soon be making another Sheikah theory about their connection to Breath of the Wild.
 


Now, I almost wet myself when I saw this. If you own The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD deluxe edition, then you have the amazing wolf Link amiibo. If you have beat the Cave of Shadows in Twilight Princess (which you get to by touching the amiibo to the gamepad), then it will save that to your system. Now, if you tap that amiibo to the gamepad in Breath of The Wild, (only if you beat the cave of Shadows) Wolf Link will appear in your game!!! The number of hearts he has depends on the amount you had at the end of The Cave Of Shadows. He is very useful, since Link has no companion in this game. Wolf Link can hunt down and kill enemies, and wild game for you. Also he will be with you if you are lonely.
 
Well that's all I got for you today! Breath of The Wild will be released sometime in 2017, for sure this time! Trust me I already have mine pre-ordered. Make sure you check out  http://thenintenbros.blogspot.com/ for even more awesome Nintendo tips, theories, easter eggs, and more! Peace out Zelda fans!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment